As far as safety motorcycle boots go, these Forma Slam Dry boots are about the coolest, most casual-looking boots around. With a pair of armoured jeans, they look like leather converse. The Forma Slam Dry pretty much does it all; looks great, keeps you protected and keeps you dry. The upper is full grain leather, with a rubber compound sole. Making them waterproof is a Drytex breathable membrane, which has thermowelded seams rather than stitching, to prevent water from sneaking in to your feet when your ride is a wet one. Perfect for going out to meet your mates and not having to worry about the weather changing.
Forma Slam Dry boots have an innovative footbed, which allows ventilation inside the boot, thanks to a pump effect in the central part of the footbed and exhaust vents to the front and rear, to help keep your feet comfortable and aired. Italian designed and made in Europe, Forma Slam Dry boots have a dual flex midsole, reinforced ankle support, plus soft polymer padding with memory foam to shape to the contours of your feet.
Forma Slam Dry Specification
- Drytex waterproof and breathable membrane, to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Full grain leather upper and tongue
- Padded leather tongue for added comfort
- Reinforced ankle protectors (internal)
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam, to mould to your foot shape
- Laces to secure
- Air ventilation pockets in the footbed, to keep your feet comfortable