Like the Blake, the Blake Air speaks to a new segment of motorcycle clothing. The crossover between a sportive jacket and an urban-ready jacket for the streets is evident in the use of the REV'IT! MotoGP-developed dual-comp shoulder protectors and the knitted cuffs and collar. By using highly abrasion Monaco Performance cowhide on the high impact risk zones and 3D air mesh on the less vulnerable parts of the jacket, REV'IT! have created a strong summer jacket that hits the mark when it comes to today's trends in the motorcycle industry. SEEFLEX CE-level 2 armor underlines the performance aspect of the Blake Air, which is upgradable by installing their SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector (sold separately). The detachable body warmer is perfect for riders who get off to an early start in colder morning temperatures, and it is easily removable once the sun comes out and temperatures rise.
- Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, 3D air mesh, polyester knit.
- Insulation: Detachable thermal body warmer.
- Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% leather (72%), outer shell 2: 100% polyester (28%) / Lining: 100% polyester / Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester).
- Protection: Dual-comp protectors at shoulders, SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protection at shoulders and elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV (sold separately), safety stitching, safety seams.
- Fit: Race fit, tight.
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist.
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at chest, back and sleeves.
- Ergonomic features: Stretch lips at elbows, short connection zipper, action pleats at back, knitted cuffs and collar at outer jacket.
- Pockets: Slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets.
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|