Like the men's version, the Chevron 2 ladies gloves are made with a balanced combination of goatskin and cowhide. To allow the slightly more nimble female hand move freely, the ladies version is equipped with a SEESOFT covered with SuperFabric palm and with PWR|shield to add abrasion resistance in this area. The carbon hard-shell knuckle and EVA foam used in strategic areas provides impact safety to the gloves. The use of elastic and stretch tabs enables the glove to follow the shape of the hand, while exterior stitching keeps the inside comfortable and seam free. Thanks to fully perforated panels at fingers and cuffs the Chevron 2 ladies gloves are ideal for sportive summer riding.
- Fit: Women's race fit.
- Outer shell: Perforated goatskin, goatskin drum dyed, goatskin, cow leather, perforated synthetic PU leather, synthetic PU leather.
- Protection: Carbon hard-shell knuckle, SEESOFT covered with SuperFabric palm, EVA foam at fingers, thumb, palm and cuff, PWR|shield knit at palm, PWR|yarn.
- Ergonomic features: Outside stitching, stretch lips at fingers, thumb and backhand, elastic at back hand and wrist, short cuff.
- Ventilation: Fully perforated panels at fingers and cuff.
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff.
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner.
- Composition: Outer shell - 73% leather, 17% polyurethane, 10% polyester, lining - 100% polyester.