REV'IT Discovery OutDry Boots
The REVIT Discovery Boots are designed for motorcyclists who need the stability and safety of off-road boots, the features and user-friendliness of a tour boot and the comfort of a trekking boot. The Vibram Overland Sole provides grip, stability and control, and the added multi density EVA layer absorbs shock while the anatomic foot bed makes the boot extremely comfortable. The clever BOA closure significantly reduces the weight of the boot and makes for a perfect fit with the simple turn of a knob. The laminated OutDry membrane keeps feet dry and thermoformed reinforcements ensure the REVIT Discovery Out Dry Boots offer top notch protection without making any concessions to comfort.
- Outer Shell: suede leather (reinforced), full grain leather (reinforced), Cordura 500D (reinforced), rubber
- Waterproofing: OutDry
- Breathability: OutDry
- outer shell: 80% leather, 10% polyamide, 10% rubber
- sole: 100% synthetic rubber
- midsole: 100% polyamide
- lining: 90% polyamide, 10% silver yarn
- Protection: Seesoft protection at shin and tongue, rubber protection edge, thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, injected ankle cup, thermoformed shin guard
- Visibility: reflection at heel
- Adjustability: BOA Closure System, adjustable hook and loop closure
- Features: multi-density EVA shock absorbing midsole, TPU heel stabilizer, rubber gear shift pad, anatomically shaped foot bed, polypropylene insole with integrated shank, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gusseted tongue, reinforced heel, reinforced toe, comfort collar, silver-ion antibacterial 3D mesh lining, easy entrance pull strap, replaceable Vibram Apex Sole
Note: We have found the REV'IT Discovery OutDry Boots tend to run small and suggest going up if you are between sizes.