Because these gloves are designed for the same target group as the Dominator GTX jacket and trousers, they need to offer the same high levels of functionality. The waterproofing is provided for by GORE-TEX gloves + Gore grip technology offering weather protection and comfort with balanced heat transfer and optimum moisture management - even in harsh conditions. The outer shell is made from various leather types, all chosen on the levels of safety and comfort they provide. With the dual-comp ventilated protector, TPU hard shell protector, PWR|yarn stitching and PU-injected finger knuckles, these gloves are ready to be taken on a trip around the world.
- Outer shell: Drum-dyed goatskin with WR finish, Pittards hairsheep diamond WR100X, cow leather.
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner.
- Waterproofing: GORE-TEX Gloves + Gore grip technology.
- Breathability: GORE-TEX Gloves + Gore grip technology.
- Composition: Outer shell: 100% leather / Lining: 100% polyester / Membrane: 100% GORE-TEX membrane (ePTFE).
- Protection: Ventilated dual-comp protector at knuckle, TPU hard-shell palm slider, TPU hard-shell thumb protector, polyurethane-injected finger knuckles, PWR|yarn.
- Visibility: Reflection at little finger.
- Fit: Tour fit.
- Adjustability: Wrist and cuff adjustment system.
- Ventilation: Ventilated dual-comp protector.
- Ergonomic features: Outside stitching, stretch lips at fingers, elastic at wrist, short cuff.