Suitable for year-round wear, the Factor 3 trousers are made from abrasion-resistant materials combined with stretch panels for comfort. When the thermal liner is removed, the hydratex membrane layer will be revealed. The waterproof layer feels very comfortable as it is bonded with the mesh lining. These trousers are key to your comfort and protection on the road, especially in adverse weather conditions.
- Outer shell: Polyester 600D, PWR|wax 1200D, PWR|shell 880D stretch, sure grip.
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner.
- Waterproofing: hydratex|mesh G-liner (5000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: hydratex|mesh G-liner (5000 mm g/m / 24 hours).
- Composition: Outer shell: 93% polyester, 7% polyamide / Lining: 94% polyamide, 6% polyester / Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation: 100% polyester).
- Protection: KNOX Flexiform CE protection at knees, TRYONIC Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01 (early models) orSEESMART CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33 (later models).
- Visibility: Laminated reflective logo at waist, laminated reflection at upper legs.
- Fit: Tour fit, regular.
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tabs at ankles.
- Ergonomic features: Prepared for Strapper suspenders (sold separately), YKK slide lock front closure, short connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, elastic at waist, stretch panel at knees, calf zippers, grip panel at seat.
- Pockets: Slit pockets.
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|