Taking their inspiration straight from the MotoGP and WSBK worlds, the sportive and waterproof G-Force H2O paddock shoes have been designed to pair perfectly with slim-fitting riding jeans and a cool, leather sport jacket. Wear them on your daily commute or for a casual weekend ride into or around the city. And since they keep the water out, they have multi-seasonal use built into their DNA. The G-Force H2O shoes tick all the safety boxes thanks to a tough leather exterior, an injected ankle cup, and thermoformed heel cups and toe caps. Taking care of the waterproofing component is the incorporated hydratex®|Z-liner. It keeps the water out but allows your feet to breathe. Aside from safety, comfort is second to none. You can walk in these shoes all day long without a problem; something that’s made possible by the inclusion of the OrthoLite® X40 insole. Great sport style, comfort when riding and walking, and the right kind of protection for your feet. Not to mention waterproofing. That sums up the G-Force H2O shoes quite nicely.
- Extra pair of laces
- Padded tongue
- Rubber Gear Shift Pad
- Slip resistance sole
- Fit: Tight fit
- The OrthoLite® - In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties
- Hook and Loop Ankle Closure Strap: A hook and loop closure is found at the ankle of these shoes to hold the laces down and provide a customized fit.
- Hydratex®|Z-liner: A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV'IT! hydratex® Z-Liner
- Outer shell: Artificial Leather | Artificial suede leather | Nylon ripstop | Rubber
- Injected Ankle Cup
- Thermoformed Heel Cup
- Thermoformed Toecap
- Reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- Reflection at heel