The Gibson received a touch of ruggedness to its appearance through the four front pockets and the use of robust unhidden zippers. The characteristics of the pull-up cowhide creates a pleasing worn-in effect over time, meaning the Gibson will break in and age nicely. SEESMART CE-level 1 protectors come standard on shoulders and elbows, but REV'IT! designers kept the fit of the jacket as close as possible to the human anatomy resulting in a tailored riding jacket that is easily mistaken for a casual leather jacket. The Gibson is prepared for REV'IT!'s SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector (sold separately) and it can be connected to REV'IT! jeans by using the Safeway belt and the incorporated short connection zipper. For colder rides, REV'IT! included a detachable thermal liner, which expands the window of use for the Gibson significantly.
- Outer shell: Pull-up cowhide.
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner.
- Composition: Outer shell: 100% leather / Lining: 100% polyester / Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester).
- Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at shoulders and elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV (sold separately), safety stitching.
- Fit: City fit, regular.
- Adjustability: Adjustment tabs at waist.
- Ergonomic features: Short connection zipper, jeans loop, V-flap at cuffs.
- Pockets: Slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets.
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|