The Horizon 2 Ladies jacket answers the demands of serious female touring riders. As in the men's version, this jacket comes equipped with REV'IT!'s renown hydratex membrane directly laminated to the PWR|shell 2L outer shell, creating a jacket with virtually no water pickup. The innovative front ventilation uses VCS panels with Aquaguard zippers. These zippers on their own are waterproof but any water that manages to get through is drained away from the body through special piping and drain exits. The Horizon 2 Ladies has been developed as a feminine jacket from the ground up, ensuring the fit to be ideal for the female body. Thanks to the detachable thermal liner, this jacket can be used in colder conditions without sacrificing comfort, and to ensure proper protection REV'IT! installed the award winning SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows and a surplus of reflective details on the front, back and upper arms. Optionally, the Horizon 2 Ladies' can be equipped with the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector (sold separately). For plenty of storage, the jacket comes with various pockets including two big stash pockets at the front.
- Outer shell: PWR|shell 500D 2L, PWR|shell 1000D 2L, Lorica.
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner.
- Waterproofing: hydratex | lite (5000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: hydratex | lite (5000 g/m2/24 hrs).
- Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyamide / Lining: 100% polyester / Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester).
- Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at shoulders and elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV (sold separately).
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at chest and back, reflective logo at upper arms.
- Fit: Tour fit, regular.
- Adjustability: flexisnap at collar, double adjustment straps at waist, adjustment strap at upper arms, adjustment tab at under arms and cuffs, zippers at hem.
- Ventilation: VCS|panel with Aquaguard zippers at chest, VCS|zipper at back.
- Ergonomic features: Prepared for Vest Connector HV (sold separately), collar hook, short and long connection zipper.
- Pockets: Stash pockets, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets, document pocket.
- Note: Recommended combination with Horizon 2 Trousers, sold separately.
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|