The Horizon 2 trousers make a fully-laminated waterproof suit when used with the Horizon 2 jacket. It offers the same features and functionality as the jacket, giving a rider equal comfort and protection over the entire body. Grip panels on the backside of the trousers prevent sliding on the seat under acceleration or braking, and the use of a YKK slide lock front closure adds comfort to the waist area. SEEFLEX CE-level 2 knee protectors come standard, as well as extremely thin yet CE-rated SEESMART hip protectors. Like the jacket, the Horizon 2 trousers are equipped with the VCS|aquadefence system. The sizable ventilation panels at the upper legs can be opened while riding thanks to the Fidlock magnetic fasteners, and once opened they expose two substantial mesh panels that promote air directly to the legs. Two hand pockets allow small items to be carried close. Thanks to the detachable thermal liner the Horizon 2 trousers can also be used comfortably when temperatures fall.
- Outer shell: PWR|shell 500D 2L, PWR|shell 1000D 2L, PWR|shell 500D stretch, sure grip, Lorica.
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner.
- Waterproofing: hydratex | lite (5000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: hydratex | lite (5000 g/m2/24 hrs).
- Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyamide / Lining: 100% polyester / Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester).
- Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at knees, SEESMART CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33.
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at the calves.
- Fit: Tour fit, regular.
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles and calves.
- Ventilation: VCS|aquadefence.
- Ergonomic features: VCS|aquadefence with FidLock magnetic fastener, stretch panel at waistband, short and long connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers, YKK slide lock front closure, grip panel at seat.
- Pockets: Slit pockets.
- Note: Recommended combination with Horizon 2 Jacket, sold separately.
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|