Cold and wet winter conditions can be a deterrent for heading downtown on two wheels. The Hydra H2O gloves are your perfect companions in these conditions, keeping hands dry and warm thanks to the waterproof hydratex membrane and insulating Thinsulate G liner. Wipe the rain from your visor and the smile back on your face with the visor wiper, while knowing you are guarded by the hard-shell knuckle protector and the Temperfoam at your fingers, thumbs and palms. Make it fit as close as you like by adjusting the wrist strap that sits above the short knitted cuff.
- Outer shell: Goatskin drum-dyed, flock polyurethane, PWR | Shell twill stretch, Connect finger tip fabric, PWR | Shell, PWR | Shell 500D stretch, synthetic polyurethane leather.
- Protection: PWR | Shield knit, PWR | Shell 500D stretch hard-shell knuckle, Temperfoam.
- Insulation: Thinsulate G, Polar fleece.
- Waterproofing: Hydratex | Z-liner with McFit technology.
- Ergonomic features: Knitted cuff, Connect finger tip, visor wiper.
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap.
- Fit: Women's city fit.