This jacket is designed for the serious tour rider. The Monroe Ladies jacket is packed with features to make life on the road as comfortable as possible. The two-layer piece is lightweight, highly breathable and 100% waterproof. Thanks to the VCS|aquadefence system, airflow can be easily managed while riding. The variable height adjustment straps and various adjustment straps allow for a customized fit. The Monroe Ladies jacket makes a great match with the Factor 3 Ladies trousers.
- Outer shell: Polyester 600D, PWR|shell dobby, polyester dull 450D, Lorica.
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner.
- Waterproofing: Hydratex|Z-liner (5000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: Hydratex|Z-liner (5000 g/m / 24 hours).
- Composition: Outer shell: 73% polyester, 27% polyamide / Lining: 100% polyester / Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation: 100% polyester).
- Protection: KNOX Lite CE protection at shoulders and elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV (sold separately).
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at chest and back, reflective logos at upper arms.
- Fit: Tour fit, regular.
- Adjustability: Flexisnap, variable height adjustment straps at back, adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tabs at upper arms, cuffs and hips.
- Ventilation: VCS|Aquadefence, VCS|zippers at waist.
- Ergonomic features: Prepared for Challenger Cooling Vest insert (sold separately), prepared for Vest Connector HV (sold separately), collar hook, short connection zipper.
- Pockets: Stash pockets, inner pockets.
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|