The short-cuffed Palmer gloves instantly portray a vintage vibe thanks to the use of rusted cowhide. This material offers a stylish rugged look to these supple gloves. REV'IT! incorporated a visco-elastic knuckle protector and Temperfoam(r) at the palm for impact protection, and added PWR|shield at the palm to increase the abrasion resistance. The gloves are put together with their incredibly strong PWR|yarn, and through the use of outside stitching, these gloves offer unsurpassed comfort. Stretch at the thumb and the use of a grip patch at the inside of the hand add to their comfortable character, making them the perfect summer gloves for anyone looking for a vintage vibe without sacrificing safety.
- Outer shell: Rusted cowhide.
- Lining: Tricot liner.
- Composition: Outer shell: 100% cow leather (100') / Lining: 100% polyester (100%).
- Protection: Visco-elastic knuckle CE-level 1, Temperfoam(r) at palm, PWR|shield knit at palm, PWR|yarn.
- Fit: City fit.
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff.
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at fingers.
- Ergonomic features: Outside stitching, stretch lips at thumb, grip patch, short cuff.