REV'IT Pioneer OutDry Boots
Equipped with the latest modern features, the REV'IT Pioneer Boots distinguish themselves from all other adventure boots on the market. The laminated OutDry provides 100% waterproofing and eliminates any water pick up. The Vibram Apex sole has been specifically developed for adventure motorcycling but offers the comfort of a trekking boot. The fast and convenient BOA closure creates a perfect fit with the simple turn of a knob. The reinforced areas at the heels, toes and ankles combined with impact reducing sections at the shins and abrasion-resistant outer materials allow the Pioneer Boots to provide safety without sacrificing comfort.
- Outer Shell: suede leather, rubber, full grain cowhide, Cordura 500D
- Waterproofing: OutDry
- Breathability: OutDry
- outer shell: 80% leather, 10% polyamide, 10% rubber
- sole: 100% synthetic rubber
- midsole: 100% polyamide
- lining: 90% polyamide, 10% silver yarn
- Protection: Seesoft protection at tongue, rubber protection edge, thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, injected ankle cup
- Visibility: reflection at heel
- Adjustability: BOA Closure System
- Features: multi-density EVA shock absorbing midsole, TPU heel stabilizer, rubber gear shift pad, anatomically shaped foot bed, polypropylene insole with integrated shank, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gusseted tongue, reinforced heel, reinforced toe, comfort collar, silver-ion antibacterial 3D mesh lining, easy entrance pull strap, replaceable Vibram Apex Sole
Note: We have found the REV'IT Pioneer OutDry Boots tend to run small and suggest going up if you are between sizes.