The ongoing popularity of REV'IT!'s Sand gloves asked for an evolution to align it with their Sand 3 adventure suit. The already fresh character of the glove has been improved to highlight its strong assets and add new styling to the mix. The combination of drum-dyed goatskin and Air stretch mesh gives it its abrasion resistance and extremely comfortable attributes, making it the choice of gloves even for many riders not interested in off-roading. The TPR ventilated knuckles at the fingers, knuckles and thumbs provide protection while providing unlimited freedom of movement. PWR|shield at the palm increases the abrasion resistance of the gloves, while a TPR palm slider is added to ensure a controlled slide in case of an unfortunate mishap.
- Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, air stretch mesh, PWR|shell 500D stretch, connect finger tip leather, Automan stretch.
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner.
- Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% goat leather (63%), outer shell 2: 65% elastane, 35% polyamide (18%) / Lining: 100% polyester (100%).
- Protection: TPR flexible ventilated knuckles at fingers and knuckle, TPR finger knuckles, TPR palm slider, TPR thumb protector Temperfoam at wrist, PWR|shield knit at thumb, PWR|yarn.
- Fit: Tour fit.
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff.
- Ventilation: Ventilated TPR injected knuckles at fingers and knuckle, ventilation panels at fingers and back hand.
- Ergonomic features: Outside stitching, elastic at wrist, grip patch, connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, short cuff.