These don't feel like typical winter gloves thanks to the minimally bulky Thinsulate C layer on the inside and a warm Thinsulate G layer on the outside, where protection against cold is needed most. The Sirius H2O is equipped with a TPU hard shell knuckle protector and is made of abrasion-resistant materials for safety. Constructed to allow for a secure grip on the handlebars in any conditions, these will be your go-to gloves this winter.
- Outer shell: Goatskin drum-dyed with water-resistant finish, flock polyurethane, PWR | Shell twill stretch, Connect finger tip fabric, synthetic polyurethane leather.
- Insulation: Thinsulate G, Thinsulate C, high loft fur liner.
- Protection: SEESOFT covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider, goatskin covered hard-shell knuckle, Temperfoam.
- Waterproofing: Hydratex | Z-liner.
- Ergonomic features: Connect finger tip, elastic, stretch lips, visor wiper, regular cuff.
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab, adjustment strap.
- Fit: Tour fit.