The Spitfire gloves are designed to match REV'IT!'s Spitfire one-piece suit. They fill the gap between their Stellar 2 gloves and their high-end Jerez Pro gloves. Thanks to a balanced combination of cowhide and goatskin, the Spitfire gloves supply the perfect contact with the handlebars while providing the abrasion resistance necessary for a racing glove. The knuckles are protected by a ventilated dual-comp protector, and another dual-comp protector sits at the cuff. TPU hard shell protectors are incorporated on the palm and the knuckles of the fingers. The entire glove is held together by their extremely strong PWR|yarn stitched on the outside for comfort. For easy adjustment, REV'IT! gave the Spitfire the double cuff closure that they also use in their top end Jerez Pro. Stretch at the fingers allows the rider to curl his hands around the bars with the freedom to operate the clutch or brakes in a split second. Elastic at the back of the hand and at the wrist offers further necessary freedom of movement. The adjustment strap at the wrist ensures the gloves stay put in case of an unfortunate mishap.
- Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, cowhide, goatskin, SuperFabric, goatskin digital, PU coated fabric, 3D air mesh.
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner.
- Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% cow leather (33%), outer shell 2: 100% goat leather (20%) / Lining: 100% polyester (100%).
- Protection: Ventilated dual-comp protector at knuckle, dual-comp protector at cuff, double TPU hard-shell palm slider, TPU hard-shell finger knuckles, TPU hard-shell little finger protector, EVA foam at finger, PWR|yarn.
- Fit: Race fit.
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist, double adjustment tab at cuff.
- Ventilation: Ventilated dual-comp protector, ventilation panels at fingers.
- Ergonomic features: Outside stitching, stretch lips at fingers, elastic at backhand and wrist, digital grip patches, double cuff closure, regular cuff.