The Stellar 2 gloves follow REV'IT!'s popular predecessor with a style that brings them up to speed with the design of the current collection. Its proposition remains, making it the choice for those who want a sportive appearance without going full race mode. A ventilated TPU hard-shell protector at the knuckle and TPU hard-shell protectors at the knuckles of the fingers and the palm are there for protection just like the Temperfoam at the fingers, thumb and wrist. In addition they added PWR|shield at the palm for extra abrasion resistance to the already strong goatskin outer shell. The entire glove is manufactured using REV'IT!'s incredibly strong PWR|yarn, and through the adjustment strap at the wrist and an adjustment tab at the cuff, the gloves can be fit according to rider preference. Outside stitching and stretch add comfort to the fingers as does elastic at the back of hand and wrist.
- Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, cowhide, goatskin, goatskin digital, SuperFabric, polyurethane-coated fabric.
- Lining: Tricot liner.
- Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% goat leather (56%), outer shell 2: 100% cow leather (27%) / Lining: 100% polyester (100%).
- Protection: TPU hard-shell finger knuckles, ventilated TPU hard-shell protector at knuckle, TPU hard-shell palm slider, SuperFabric panels at little finger, Temperfoam at fingers, thumb and wrist, PWR|shield knit at palm, PWR|yarn.
- Fit: Race fit.
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff.
- Ventilation: Ventilated TPU protector, ventilation panels at fingers.
- Ergonomic features: Outside stitching, stretch lips at fingers, elastic at backhand and wrist, digital grip patches, regular cuff.