The Stewart Air offers extraordinary ventilation through to the fully perforated front and back and the partially perforated sleeves. The rest of the jacket remains identical to the Stewart, which means the Stewart Air offers style in a basic package. The pull-up buffalo leather breaks in nicely with a breath of vintage over time. SEESMART CE-level 1 protectors on shoulders and elbows allowed REV'IT! to keep the silhouette close to casual, while protection can be upgraded by installing the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector (sold separately). The detachable thermal liner allows for colder morning rides, and with the liner removed the silhouette can be adjusted using the waist adjustment straps. The short connection zipper enables a connection to REV'IT! jeans using the Safeway belt, and various pockets offer space for keys and documents.
- Outer shell: Pull-up buffalo leather.
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner.
- Composition: Outer shell: 100% leather / Lining: 100% polyester / Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester).
- Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at shoulders and elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV (sold separately), safety stitching.
- Fit: City fit, regular.
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist.
- Ergonomic features: Short connection zipper, jeans loop, action pleat, V-flap at cuffs.
- Ventilation: Fully perforated outer shell at front and back, partly perforated at inside arms.
- Pockets: Slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets.
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|