The Stratos GTX gloves are the successor of the Oceanus GTX gloves. With an updated design and improved fit, these new Stratos GTX gloves have earned their place in the lineup of REV'IT!'s winter glove collection. The unique SEESOFT 3D knuckle along with the single motion closure distinguishes this glove from any others this winter season.
- Outer shell: Goatskin drum-dyed with water-repellant finish, PWR|shell 330D, flock PU, webbing.
- Insulation: Thinsulate G, tri-fleece liner.
- Waterproofing: GORE-TEX membrane.
- Breathability: GORE-TEX membrane.
- Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% goat leather (47%) / Outer shell 2: 100% polyamide (45%) / Lining: 100% polyester (100%) / Insulation: 100% polyester (100%) / Membrane: 100% GORE-TEX membrane (ePTFE) (100%).
- Protection: SEESOFT 3D knuckle, EVA foam at palm, fingers and thumb, PWR|shield knit at palm.
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at index finger.
- Fit: Tour fit.
- Adjustability: Single motion closure system at cuff.
- Ergonomic features: Elastic at wrist, visor wipe, regular cuff.