The Striker 2 glove builds on the success of its predecessor by picking up the 3D SEESOFT knuckle, TPR finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam at thumb and palm and PWR|shield knit at palm to boost safety levels. The lightweight Striker 2 glove, designed for touring and off-road use, offers an ideal mix of protection, ventilation, and comfort including the Connect fingertip feature, allowing you to use your phone or navigation without taking off a glove. This model offers many features at its price point and will appeal to a wide audience next summer.
- Fit: Tour fit.
- Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, two-way stretch, heavy Spandex, Connect finger tip fabric, microfiber.
- Protection: 3D SEESOFT knuckle, TPR injected finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam at thumb and palm, PWR|shield knit at palm.
- Ergonomic features: Elastic at wrist, Connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, short cuff.
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at fingers, thumb, palm and cuff.
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at cuff.
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner.
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at little finger.
- Composition: Outer shell - 67% leather, 20% polyamide, 9% polyester, 4% elastane, lining - 100% polyester.