The Summit 2 H2O gloves received a makeover and expanded levels of safety. These sportive tour gloves now feature the newly developed 3D SEESOFT knuckle. The 3D molded SEESOFT material is flexible and comfortable while meeting CE-level 2 impact values. Protection level is rounded out with TPR knuckle shields, a SEESOFT palm slider and a Temperfoam thumb protector. The complete outer layer of the finger and knuckle is made of PWR|Kevlar stretch for the high performance comfort.
- Fit: Tour fit.
- Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, goat diamond with water-resistant finish, PWR|Kevlar stretch, suede leather with water-resistant finish, Connect finger tip fabric with water-resistant finish.
- Protection: 3D SEESOFT knuckle, goat skin covered TPR finger knuckle protectors, SEESOFT covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider, Temperfoam at thumb.
- Ergonomic features: Elastic at wrist, stretch panel, Connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, visor wiper, grip patch, regular cuff.
- Adjustability: Single motion closure system at cuff.
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner.
- Waterproofing: hydratex|Z-liner with McFit technology (>5,000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: hydratex|Z-liner with McFit technology (>5,000 g/m/24hrs).
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at cuff and index finger.
- Composition: Outer shell - 83% goat leather, 13% polyamide, 3% aramide, 1% polyurethane, lining - 100% polyester, membrane - 100% polyurethane.