The Summit 2 H2O ladies gloves are designed for the same purpose as the men's version. The specs of providing comfort, waterproofing and durability are equal, while the fit is patterned to a woman's hand. The smaller fit required a change in design, as the originally designed surface area was not large enough to incorporate a SEESOFT palm slider covered with TPU hard shell. Thus a SEESOFT&#trade; palm slider surfaced with SuperFabric has been incorporated. The solution offers the same level of protection with much more flexibility, resulting in a better and more comfortable fit.
- Fit: Women's tour fit.
- Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, goat diamond with water-resistant finish, PWR|Kevlar stretch, suede leather with water-resistant finish, Connect finger tip fabric with water-resistant finish.
- Protection: 3D SEESOFT knuckle, goat skin covered TPR finger knuckle protectors, SEESOFT covered with SuperFabric palm, Temperfoam at thumb.
- Ergonomic features: Elastic at wrist, stretch panel, Connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, visor wiper, grip patch, regular cuff.
- Adjustability: Single motion closure system at cuff.
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner.
- Waterproofing: hydratex|Z-liner with McFit technology (>5,000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: hydratex|Z-liner with McFit technology (>5,000 g/m/24hrs).
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at cuff and index finger.
- Composition: Outer shell - 83% goat leather, 13% polyamide, 3% aramide, 1% polyurethane, lining - 100% polyester, membrane - 100% polyurethane.