The Taurus GTX gloves have an ingenious cuff which features an outer shell and membrane that are constructed as two separate layers. This means you can wear one layer over your sleeve and the other layer inside your sleeve. Constructed with PrimaLoft(r) Eco with Grip control for the best warmth-to-weight ratio and the superior quality GORE-TEX(r) membrane that keeps moisture out yet allows perspiration to escape, ensures your hands will stay dry, warm and comfortable at all times. The glove features a double strap system that can be closed in a single motion.
- Outer shell: Goatskin drum-dyed with water-resistant finish, goat diamond with water-resistant finish, PWR | Shell ripstop stretch, Cordura(r) 500D ripstop, Connect finger tip fabric, suede leather with water-resistant finish, SuperFabric(r), synthetic polyurethane leather.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft(r) Gold, PrimaLoft(r) Gold Eco with Grip control, high loft fur liner.
- Protection: SEESOFT(tm) covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider, polyurethane-injected backhand, SuperFabric(r) hard-shell knuckle, Temperfoam(r).
- Waterproofing: GORE-TEX(r) membrane.
- Ergonomic features: Pull tab, single-motion closure system at cuff, goat diamond grip patches at palm, thumb, middle finger and ring finger, Connect finger tip, double cuff closure with waterproof zipper, elastic, stretch lips, visor wiper, regular cuff.
- Fit: Tour fit.