The Tornado 2 for ladies received a similar upgrade as the men's version. Safety levels have been improved with SEEFLEX CE-level 2 and SEESMART protectors. Both protectors are extremely flexible, breathable, ventilated and meet the highest standards of impact protection. Additional quality upgrades include features like grip panels at the seat, adjustable protector pockets, a YKK slide lock front closure and fittings for the Strapper suspenders.
- Fit: Women's tour fit, regular.
- Outer shell: Polyester rib, PWR|shell 75D mesh, PWR|shell 1000D, PWR|shell 500D stretch, PWR|wax 500D.
- Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at knees, SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at hip.
- Ergonomic features: Prepared for Strapper suspenders (sold separately), YKK slide lock front closure, short connection zipper, stretch lips at back and knees, elastic at waistband, stretch panel above knee protector pockets, easy entrance zipper, grip panel at seat, adjustable protector pockets.
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at legs.
- Pockets: Slit pockets.
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles.
- Insulation: Detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner and membrane.
- Waterproofing: hydratex|G-liner (>5,000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: hydratex|G-liner (>5,000 g/m/24hrs).
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at upper legs and calves.
- Composition: Outer shell - 100% polyester, outer shell mesh - 100% polyester, outer shell knees - 100% polyamide, lining - 100% polyester, membrane - 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating, insulation 100% polyester).
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|