The new Tornado 2 trousers have an overall improvement on safety and comfort levels. It's equipped with the latest innovative protectors: SEESMART(tm) CE-level 1 hip protectors and SEEFLEX(tm) CE-level 2 limb protectors, the latter of which can be adjusted into the perfect position by virtue of adjustable protector pockets. Thanks to the stretch panel on the inside lining just above the knee, the protector won't create tension when in sitting position. In addition to improving safety and comfort levels, it also comes equipped with a YKK(r) slide lock closure, grip panel at knee and is prepared for Strapper suspenders (sold separately).
- Fit: Tour fit, regular.
- Outer shell: Polyester rib, PWR|shell 75D mesh, PWR|shell 1000D, PWR|shell 500D stretch, PWR|wax 500D.
- Protection: SEEFLEX(tm) Level 2 CE protection at knees, SEESMART(tm) CE-level 1 protection at hip.
- Ergonomic features: Prepared for Strapper suspenders (sold separately), YKK(r) slide lock front closure, short connection zipper, stretch lips at back and knees, elastic at waistband, stretch panel above knee protector pockets, easy entrance zipper, grip panel at seat, adjustable protector pockets.
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at legs.
- Pockets: Slit pockets.
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles.
- Insulation: Detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner and membrane.
- Waterproofing: hydratex(r)|G-liner (>5,000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: hydratex(r)|G-liner (>5,000 g/m2/24hrs).
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at upper legs and calves.
- Composition: Outer shell - 100% polyester, outer shell mesh - 100% polyester, outer shell knees - 100% polyamide, lining - 100% polyester, membrane - 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating, insulation 100% polyester).
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|