The Trocadero H2O gloves are the ultimate urban winter gloves, providing protection and warmth with a cozy feel. The hydratex membrane ensures the gloves are waterproof, while the combination of Thinsulate G, a synthetic high loft fur liner and a tri-fleece liner keeps the rider's hands warm and comfortable. By incorporating a visco-elastic knuckle protector and SEESOFT and PWR | shield at the palm, the gloves are up to the job of protecting the hands in case an unfortunate mishap occurs. Reflection is added to the back hand for better visibility, while the connect finger tips allow riders to operate touchscreen devices without removing a glove.
- Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, PWR|Oxford, Connect finger tip leather, webbing.
- Insulation: Thinsulate G, high loft fur liner, tri-fleece liner.
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z-liner (5000mm H2O).
- Breathability: hydratex | Z-liner (5000g/m/24hrs).
- Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% goat leather (58%) / Outer shell 2: 96% polyamide, 4% elastane (31%) / Lining: 100% polyester (100%) / Insulation: 100% polyester (100%) / Membrane: 100% polyurethane (100%).
- Protection: Visco-elastic knuckle, SEESOFT at palm, PWR|shield knit at palm.
- Visibility: Reflection at back hand.
- Fit: City fit.
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff.
- Ergonomic features: Elastic at wrist, Connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, regular cuff.