THE top of the Line RS TAICHI suit - MotoGP level quality (seriously!)
- Leather: Minimum 1.5mm Compressed Japanese Cowhide Leather (Specially made for RS TAICHI leather suits, and the strongest skin on the market)
- Specially treated leather to improve water/dirt repellant characteristics, as well as reduce UV absorbtion for less heat transfer to the leather in sunlight
- T.R.A.D. (Taichi Racing Active Design) 3D modeled pattern for enhanced rider mobility
- Screen printed graphics for INCREDIBLE look without any added weight or structural compromises from extra leather pieces
- Fully perforated suit - 99% of other suits on the market can't touch Taichi's ventillation
- Perforated flex panels in knees, lower back, elbows, & shoulders
- Schoeller Keprotec stretch Kevlar in inseam and sleeves
- CE approved Betac armor
- Removable/washable, high wicking, fast evaporative, interior liner
- MFJ (Motorcycle Federation of Japan) Approved. (MFJ is the strictest racing leather standard in the world)
- Neck Hump for upper back and neck protection is also channeled to force a significant level of air flow down the back
- T-AIR shoulder sliders - lessen body rolling during a crash by allowing the shoulder to slide, rather than leather catching and causing tumbling, while also forcing air flow into the suit.
- Neoprene on cuffs for comfort and less glove interference
- Neoprene on back of neck for comfort and less helmet interference
- Double layered leather in elbows, shoulders, knees, and hip to thigh for true world class, professional-grade levels of abrasion protection.
- Double and triple stitching using specially engineered stitch techniques for extra strength.