RS Taichi has been developing racing leather suits and apparel for over 30 years, with the head office based in Osaka, Japan. Their number 1 priority is to provide the safest, most comfortable and absolutely best quality products to the customer. RS Taichi uses the highest quality leather and state-of-the-art materials to insure your protection requirements are satisfied.
- Polyester mesh and nylon outer shell construction.
- T-DRY inner liner.
- Removable and adjustable CE Level 2 approved armor on shoulders, elbows and PE vented foam padding on back.
- Reflective print on back for increased visibility in nighttime.
- Adjuster on upper arm and forearm for better fit.
- Waist adjuster for better fit.
- Flex action panel on side for good mobility.
- Outshell: Polyester, nylon.
- Lining: Polyester (T-Dry).
T-Dry: RS Taichi original material made for motorcycle gear. T-Dry will absorb moisture (more than two times faster compared to cotton) and dry quickly to keep you comfortable inside the gear.
|Small||40||59.1 - 61.8in (150 - 157cm)||31.1 - 33.1in (79 - 84cm)||24.4 - 26.4in (62 - 67cm)||33.5 - 35.4in (85 - 90cm)||26.8 - 28.3in (68 - 72cm)|
|Medium||42||61.0 - 63.8in (155 - 162cm)||31.5 - 34.6in (80 - 88cm)||26.0 - 28.0in (66 - 71cm)||35.0 - 37.0in (89 - 94cm)||28.7 - 30.3in (73 - 77cm)|
|Large||44||63.0 - 65.7in (160 - 167cm)||34.3 - 36.2in (87 - 92cm)||27.6 - 29.5in (70 - 75cm)||36.6 - 38.6in (93 - 98cm)||29.9 - 31.5in (76 - 80cm)|