Since it opened in 1909, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway has been at the epicenter of motorsports history, on four wheels or two. Legends of daring heritage have been born at The Brickyard for more than 100 years. It is this heritage that Scorpion salutes with the Scorpion 1909 vintage leather jacket.
- Soft distressed leather.
- Sas-Tec® CE armor at elbows and shoulders with pocket for optional Sas-Tec® CE back protector (sold separately).
- Perforated panels underarms and sides of torso.
- Two zippered rear vents.
- Leather overlays at elbows.
- Four external pockets.
- Rib-stretch panels as side hems.
- Rear waist adjustment tabs.
- Zipper closures at wrists.
- Antique brass YKK® zippers throughout.
- Padded comfort collar.
- Two internal mesh pockets.
- Removable EverHeat® jacket liner with KwikWick® panels.
- 8" jacket-to-pants zipper and rear belt loop attachment tab.
|Size||Sleeve (in)||Chest (in)|