Sena SM10 Dual Stream Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter
The SM10 is a Bluetooth stereo audio adapter based on Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology. You can connect various audio devices such as mobile phone or MP3 player by using the SM10. It also supports onboard audio systems of specific brands by using optional audio cables.
Along with the dual streaming feature of SM10, both you and your passenger may listen to the same music or radio at the same time by using Bluetooth headsets in the market. The SM10 has AUX audio input that enables you to connect additional non-Bluetooth audio devices such as radar/laser detector or GPS navigation.
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Dual audio streaming for two Bluetooth headsets
- Motorcycle handlebar mount
- Auxiliary stereo input for GPS or radar/laser detector
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Optional interface cable for onboard motorcycle audio systems
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty