Shark Vision-R BeCool Lumi Helmet
Having a vision of your expectations is what motivated SHARK for the development of its new full-face composite fiber helmet, the Vision-R. SHARK R&D engineers have created a helmet that offers the panoramic aperture of an open-face helmet, with the ‘widest angle' currently on the market. Combined with the safety of the latest generation of full-face fiber shell.
The SHARK patented faceshield mechanism ensures a perfect seal which results in better soundproofing, less draft and a water-tight seal. The Rapid Anti-Fog Systems slightly opens the shield in anti-mist position. This has been designed to operate smoothly with the use of gloves.
- Two composite-fiber shell sizes
- Removable and interchangeable 3 piece liner
- Easy-fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-fitted system for all types of glasses
- Rapid anti-fog system
- Two upper vents and 1 lower vents with optimized venturi effect
- Integrated drop-down sun visor: labelled UV400 which contributes to filter glare due to light rays
- Panoramic aperture: 125% vertical and 110% horizontal vision
- Neckroll is PVC free and features reﬂective material at rear
- New Anti-Scratch/Anti-Fog coating
- Included chin curtain
- Double D ring strap closure
- Sharktooth ready (unit sold separately)
- ECE 2205 and DOT Certified