Featuring a thin sole, sleek profile and a suede/textile construction, the TCX X-Square EVO WP is an extremely lightweight riding shoe. Barely noticeably on the foot, the X-Square EVO still comes with a shift pad and light duty ankle protection. And like a trump card over other urban style riding shoes, these manage to include a waterproof lining for those times when you’re caught out on the bike in a rainstorm.
- UPPER: suede leather and high wear resistant textile material
- LINING: waterproof
- REINFORCEMENTS: malleolus area, back counter reinforcement, shift pad
- CLOSURE: reflective lacing system with Velcro® brand closure band
- FOOTBED: anatomic and replaceable
- SOLE: all uses sole, high wear-resistant
- Comfort Fit System: developed as a result of years of TCX® know-how, has always been one of the strong points of touring products. This special and virtually entirely manual technique allows the boot to be shaped on a “mould” that faithfully reproduces the anatomy of the foot, making the product exceptionally comfortable and ideal for prolonged use in different situations