Model Specific Details:
GSXR750 00-03: Stainless Mid-pipe
GSXR750 04-05: Stainless Mid-pipe and Duplex System
GSXR1300R 99-07: Stainless Mid-pipe and Duplex System
Equal length header tubes in a 4-into-2-into-1 design. Tapered header pipes, 2-piece quick release spigots, and hand-built collector are some of the design features of our Top-of-the-Line Race Exhaust System. Some systems feature two small Titanium Duplex Canisters attached to the header which offers maximum throttle response when exiting a corner under race conditions. An aluminum muffler hanger bracket is supplied on High Mount systems to replace the standard rear passenger foot rest bracket.
- Tri-Oval shape.
- Single turn down tip.
- Spring mounted muffler.
- 3 muffler options: stainless, titanium, carbon fiber.
- 20-gauge 304L polished stainless steel tapered headers and mid-pipe.
- Spring mounted spigot and flanges (most models).
- High-exit systems available on select models.
- Low-volume insert included.